Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Did You Know I Hate Running

Readers I have come to a decision. When I don't like things that are good for me, or have to do anyway, I make them into a game. Real life - I need cardio. So running it is. I do all the fun things like count steps and calories and map my run etc. but I'm in a slump and I need to make it even more fun for myself. So I plan to blog about my progress. Don't worry they will be short! Stats mostly and maybe some of the thoughts I think along the way or even some of the struggle moments. So here we got!

Distance: 5k
Time: 34:44 (min:sec)
Best Kilometer: 2nd, 5:57
Worst Kilometer: 3rd, 7:10
Weather: 46 degrees, drizzle
# This Wk: 1
Song I Finished To: Olympic Fanfair

Thoughts: I hate this; Why does it hurt so much today?; Saturday's gonna suck balls; Maybe blogging abt it will help; Break my ankle in a pot hole or get hit by a car?

No comments:

Post a Comment