Wednesday, December 10, 2014

That's How You Know You're Doing It Right

I bet you're waiting to hear what went wrong this run, or what I'm going to complain about? Well not this time! Nothing went wrong, nothing hurt more than it should have, all things considered it was a pretty good run. I was a little slower than normal yes, but to be fair everything hurt. Not in an injury sort of way but in the way you hurt the morning after doing a great work out. It was the kind of hurt that reminds me I'm building strength & getting a burn from these runs, not to mention endurance. It's the kind of hurt that reminds you you're doing it right!

Distance: 5k
Time: 36:43
Best Kilometer: 5th, 6:22
Worst Kilometer: 1st/3rd, 7:43
Weather: 32
# This Wk: 2
Song I Finished To: Centuries

No comments:

Post a Comment