Tuesday, December 16, 2014

That's a Hill for Another Day

I had the day off today from random nerdy reasons you may hear about in a future post but I had the pleasure of doing my run in the morning. And for those of you that know my pleasant morning disposition I actually mean pleasure. It was a nice way to start my day, no one to bother, got my adrenaline going for the day, met my step goal by 8:30, and didn't have to worry so much about what I consumed during the day! Another run that went well and nothing to vent about! Other than, you know, the running part. ;) I made good splits, felt strong and to my surprise attacked the hills (I have three on my route) with more energy than I anticipated. The last one nearly killed me (figuratively) and I had to walk a large portion but that is a hill for another day.

Distance: 10k
Time: 76:23
Best Kilometer: 5th, 5:43
Worst Kilometer: 4th, 10:59
Weather: mid 40's, foggy ^_^
# This Wk: 1
Song I Finished To: Let It Go (don't judge me)

Stand Out Though: If I was a stay at home wife I think I would like to do this every morning

No comments:

Post a Comment