Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Back At It!

It has been two weeks since the Dirty Duel and I finally got back out on the pavement running. I know, I know! I've been a lazy slacker! To be fair it wasn't all laziness I had some legitimate reasons for postponing one of them being: cardio does not fit into my Thanksgiving schedule ;)

Distance: 5k
Time: 37:35
Best Kilometer: 2nd, 6:24
Worst Kilometer: 3rd, 9:29
Weather: 37 degrees, dry, sunny, some black ice >:
# This Wk: 1
Song I Finished To: Stamp On the Ground

Thoughts: This is going to be great I have new leggings, nope still sucks, but my leggings are still really great, this is gonna be a terrible run, it's OK because you were sick on Sunday, why does this actually clear out my respiratory system of all the junk?, I think my legs are too physically too short for running leggings, I get cake later

No comments:

Post a Comment